specialist services

Specialist Services

There are a number of areas of taxation that require a specialist knowledge and we would highly recommend that you seek the professional advice that we are able to offer when encountering these areas of taxation

Clubs & Community Associations

Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASC)

If your sports club registers with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) as a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) you can benefit from various tax advantages, for example claiming back tax on Gift Aid donations, tax relief on the Corporation Tax you pay on income and capital gains, and non-domestic rates relief.

The CASC scheme is open to qualifying sports clubs in other European Member States or relevant territories as well as clubs in the UK.

To register, your club has to meet certain conditions. The HMRC CASC Unit decides whether the conditions for registration have been met. CASC status is only available to clubs involved in eligible sports as decided by the Sports Council.

Clubs & Associations

The following unincorporated organisations are generally subject to Corporation Tax deadlines and requirements:

The taxable profits or surpluses of these organisations are subject to Corporation Tax.

If your unincorporated organisation is liable for Corporation Tax, it’s normally subject to Corporation Tax deadlines and requirements

Please contact us if you run a charity, club or association and would like advice or assistance with your tax and accounting requirements